Friday, October 8, 2010

Month #2


Hello everyone... Well the end of September and my one month birthday have come and gone. During this time Nan and Pop got to spend as much time with me as they could. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end and at the start of October it was time for them to go home. This meant that I got to make my first trip to the airport - Where there were lots of people staring at me as if I was a superstar!

During the past month I have grown up and changed dramatically. Here's a list of all of my achievements:
  1. I am now a MASSIVE 12.5Lbs and just under 24" in length.
  2. I finally lost my umbilical cord last week and had my first real bath (I really like them too)
  3. I sleep in my own room from just after dinner until about 8 in the morning (with feeds in between)
  4. I now tell mummy when I want to eat as I have finished my first growth spurt
  5. I have started to try and communicate with mummy at around lunch time while we play
The weather has changed  a lot here and it has started to get a little cold. Now that I can wear pants, mummy dresses me up nice and layered so that I stay warm.

Mummy and I have been on a number of outings together which have all given mummy more confidence in her ability to take care of me outside of the house and on her own... She does a fantastic job and I am more than comfortable going for coffee with the Australian wives and showing off just how cute I really am.

I am also very photogenic and videogenic. I have over 500 photos taken of me and about 15 mins of video footage. Hopefully on the photos page you will see some of the updates!

Oh yeah and now I have a girlfriend... Mummy and Daddy's friend Jenn and Ted had a baby girl a few weeks back named Victoria. We were set up from the first day we met - She was the about the same size as me at birth but man does she have a set of lungs on her!

Anyway I guess that is about it... So check out the new photos in the Birth-Whenever page - I have annotated a date and page break so you know when the new ones start.

Oh yeah and one more thing after their first game last night: GO OILERS GO

Talk to you all soon. Hugs and Kisses,
Jayden

No comments:

Post a Comment